Since I am the one doing the most research on my topic and because I will have spent so my time and energy into the project, I declare myself as the expert in the classroom on Wicca.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Proposal
For this eight-page research paper, I propose to research and provide a history of Wicca, provide the specific rituals that Wiccans may perform, describe the wrongful assumptions and myths against Wiccans all to prove that Wicca is a peaceful religion that does not in itself worship Satan. I will be hoping to accomplish a well-thought out research paper by using my time wisely I had a feeling that writing our actual papers would be coming up soon so I spent a few hours over the weekend writing my first three paragraphs and pages. I am not good when working under pressure so I will be spending a few hours each day I can manage to try and complete, revise and better my paper. This method has worked for me in the past so I hope it will work again. Fall quarter I spent a lot of time meeting with my professor so I may be trying to visit or leave a few emails. I'm also hoping to take advantage of the Writing Center as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment