This week we have to turn in our final eight-page paper and I will admit I am not only nervous I am very stressed as well. This week is going to be a very crazy week for me; shall I describe it for you? I think I will. Today (Monday) I had to wake up at 5:20 so I could leave my house early and get a parking spot on "free street" Martin Luther. I had a slight scare when all of the spots were already taken, but I did find one a Bishop so that was a good start. I worked out in the morning, went to class and had to rush home to go to work from 3 until 8:15. After that, I came home to do my English homework, work on the study guides for a midterm and type up my reflection. Tuesday (tomorrow) I must wake up at 4:30 to leave by 5:20 so I can be at work by 5:45. I will work at UC’s Recreation Center from 6 until 11am. Then it’s class, home, pick up my sister at 5 and get my homework done. This is when I am hoping to fix up my English paper. Then on Wednesday, I will be most likely waking up around 6:15 (I get to sleep in!), dropped off around 7:30, work out, class and then I have to head home and study rapidly for a 12 chapter midterm I have in a very important class: Survey of Communication Disorders. (I’m told that I must pass this class to continue for my major so how about another order of pressure to add to my main course of stress?) After I study I’m going to bed to wake up around the same time, get dropped off at the same time but instead of working out or just working, I have tutoring. I will be tutoring at Hays Porter for two hours, heading back to UC, going to my two classes for the day and I am hoping that I can stop by the Writing Center this day to get my paper double-checked over. After that, I head home to quickly fix up any changes that need to be done, have dinner and then watch the one show that I religiously watch every week: Bones! (I only watch about one hour of television of week, so this moment is cherished) After that, it’s a quick visit with the sandman because I’m up again at 4:30 for work down at UC’s Recreation Center. This weekend, my sister’s school’s musical is going on and she got the lead part! She’s Beauty in Beauty and the Beast and we’re all very excited for her. So as you can see, this week is going to be awesome for me. Especially because besides this paper I have to study for that 12 chapter midterm, write an Honors “I believe statement”, deviance homework, and keep my sanity long enough to survive week six. Luckily, I have this reflection finished though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow. I know some students complain that they can't keep on top of their workload, but they're really partying or playing video games on the side. This is really impressive, and the work you turn in is still high quality. Amazing!
ReplyDelete